Probably the most ideal approaches to exploit your jailbroken iOS device is to download an across the board SpringBoard customization jailbreak tweak. These sorts of tweaks regularly join the functionalities of a few independent tweaks into one, giving you the most value for your money.
Springtomize is maybe one of the most well-acknowledged across the board SpringBoard customization tweaks at any point made, yet it’s not the most important thing in the world of iOS tweaking; numerous others, including the more as of late, discharged Cosmos tweak by iOS developer Sirius24, merit investigating.
As you’ll see from the screen capture models above, Cosmos gives you a chance to change the style and conduct of the iOS user interface from various perspectives. A portion of the models incorporate colorized Lock screen message, a taller folder foundation, a matrix-based App Switcher, and a colorized shut down screen, and these are only a hint of something larger…
When you install Cosmos, you’ll locate a committed inclination sheet in the Settings app where you can arrange the tweak just as you would prefer:
Here, you can:
- You can Switch Cosmos on or off
- You can Design a custom:
- Lock screen settings
- Folder settings
- App Switcher settings
- Power Down settings
- Dock settings
- SpringBoard settings
As you may generally expect, each area is included its very own arrangement of sub-alternatives, which can be used to tailor the iOS user interface around your remarkable wanted result:
For instance, you can:
- Design custom folder foundation sizes
- Set custom folder foundation shading and haziness
- Alter the quantity of app symbol lines and sections that appear in a folder
- The best is that you can Hide folder titles
- Keep void folders
- Lock symbols in folders
- Lock folders
- You can Hide the folder symbol foundation
- Set custom Lock screen content hues
- Alter the Lock screen’s content arrangement
- Hide Lock screen page dabs
- Hide all Lock screen content
- Cripple the Camera and Flashlight alternate routes
- Demonstrate the Status Bar’s time show on the Lock screen
- Colorize your iPhone’s Power Down screen
- You can even Enable the Respring button in the iPhone’s Power Down screen
- Furthermore, substantially more…
The developer gives a Respring button in the tweak’s essential inclination sheet with the goal that users can spare their new settings in the wake of arranging Cosmos.
Cosmos is available for $1.99
If you’re keen on difficult Cosmos for yourself and giving your iOS device a total makeover, then you can download it for $1.99 from the Packix storehouse in Cydia or Sileo. The tweak underpins all jailbroken devices running iOS 10, 11, and 12.
Have you installed Cosmos yet? If along these lines, demonstrate to us your custom arrangements in the remarks area beneath.