Android users can use Vidmate, Tube mate, etc to download videos on their Android smartphones and tablets. But what will an iOS user do to download videos from Youtube on iPhone or iPad? As we have discussed plenty of times that iPhone users are so much bound in limits. Cydia and Sileo tweaks help iPhone users to break the boundries. Today we brought useful tweaks named as Cercube 4 for YouTube.
Although Youtube has a save offline option that’s for limited videos. Official music and other videos don’t support this option they completely disabled it. So in such cases, iOS users have no option left except watching videos on WiFi and mobile data. Cercube 4 is a brilliant youtube manager with a built-in file manager also. By using this tweak users can download videos from Youtube on iOS device. Manage videos and experience better browsing on Youtube by Cercube 4.
Downloaded videos will stay in the Cercube 4. Videos can be kept safe inside iPhone music and videos. This tweak has the ability to auto-remind the videos. Users can keep their favorite videos on auto replay. The best thing in you can watch videos on Youtube and use another app at the same time. The videos will keep running in a small video tab.
How to Download Cercube 4 for YouTube in iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad:
Installing Cercube 4 for YouTube for iPhone is not so difficult but not easy as well. See which devices are compatible to run Cercube 4 for YouTube. iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, iPhone SE, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad Air.
Cercube 4 for YouTube supports iOS 12 and next versions 12.1.12, 12.1.11, 12.1. iPhone users are weak in knowledge of Customization and modifications. So we will guide them, how to install Cercube 4 for YouTube for iOS 12/11 without Jailbreak. Follow the below steps.
- Download Cydia Impactor, if you haven’t already downloaded it.
- Install the Cydia Impactor on computer.
- Download the Cercube 4 for YouTube.IPA file and keep the file on Desktop. It will be easy for you to locate the file.
- Launch the Cydia Impactor on Computer and connect your iOS device with computer Via USB cable (original cable recommended).
- Drag and Drop or add the Cercube 4 for YouTube.IPA file manually in Cydia Impactor. Let the file completely upload.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for the installation of Cercube 4 for YouTube on your iDevice supported by iOS 12.
- After the installation, disconnect your device. Examine the Cercube 4 for YouTube and check what this tweak is capable of. Only a few tweaks are able to use without Jailbreak and it is one of them.