iPhone and iPads aren’t the main items getting treats from Apple. With quick impact, perfect Mac proprietors can get their hands on the last arrival of macOS 10.15.1, an update that has been in inside and outside testing for some time now. As usual, here are the entirety of the subtleties.
Like iOS and iPadOS, the release plan for macOS Catalina has been fairly a hurricane. Macintosh proprietors got the principal open arrival of macOS 10.15 Catalina in their grasp and afterward. Apple immediately started pushing out pre-release seeds of macOS 10.15.1.
Now, in the wake of being tried inside and remotely for some time, the open generation release is here implying that all perfect Mac proprietors can get their hands on it immediately with prompt impact.
As recently detailed when the underlying macOS 10.15.1 update was released in a pre-released limit. This update is the thing that you would classify as generally minor in scale. Implying that it doesn’t generally make any immense jumps or walks forward as far as new highlights or usefulness yet brings some significant fixes, patches, and similarity upgrades. Specifically, for the individuals who are keen on Apple’s fresh out of the plastic new AirPods Pro equipment, this update guarantees that Macs running macOS 10.15.1 are good with that new Apple sound adornment.
Download macOS 10.15.1 Catalina:
As identified by Apple’s underlying beta release notes, macOS 10.15.1 additionally brings support for the AMD Navi RDNA eGPU engineering and makes various changes to the local Photos app which boats with macOS. Other than those things, we are taking a gander at a moderately minor point update which essentially hopes to iron out issues and bugs which have been identified with the underlying Catalina update, which, as we know, was an enormous change for macOS and was continually going to have getting teeth issues.
If you haven’t yet downloaded Catalina, then you are likely going to bounce directly to macOS 10.15.1, which incorporates the entirety of Catalina’s significant enhancements –, for example, Podcasts app, the evacuation of iTunes, another Music app, changes to Photos, a pristine Find My app, and that’s just the beginning – just as the patches and bug fixes which are a piece of macOS 10.15.1. Get it at the present time.
Complete changelog as per Apple:
The macOS Catalina 10.15.1 update includes updated and additional emoji, support for AirPods Pro, HomeKit Secure Video, HomeKit enabled routers, and new Siri privacy settings, as well as bug fixes and improvements.
Over 70 new or updated emoji, including animals, food, activities, new accessibility emoji, gender neutral emoji, and skin tones selection for couple emoji
Introduces support for AirPods Pro
HomeKit Secure Video enables you to privately capture, store, and view encrypted video from your security cameras and features people, animal, and vehicle detection
HomeKit enabled routers let you control how your HomeKit accessories communicate over the internet or in your home
Adds support for AirPlay 2-enabled speakers in scenes and automations
Privacy settings to control whether or not to help improve Siri and Dictation. That by allowing Apple to store audio of your Siri and Dictation interactions
Option to delete your Siri and Dictation history from Siri Settings
This update also includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Restores the ability to view file names in the All Photos view in Photos
- Restores the ability to filter by favorites, photos, videos, edited, and keywords in Days view in Photos
- Fixes an issue where Messages would only send a single notification when the option to repeat alerts was enabled
- Resolves an issue that caused Contacts to launch to the previously opened contact instead of the contact list
- Adds a two-finger swipe gesture for back navigation in Apple News
- Resolves issues that may occur in the Music app when displaying playlists inside folders.
- Improves reliability of migrating iTunes library databases into the Music, Podcasts, and TV apps
- Fixes an issue where downloaded titles were not visible in the Downloads folder in the TV app
You might also like:
- How to Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3
- Use Screen Time on Mac
- How to Fix Cydia or Sileo Tweaks not showing after iOS 12.4 Jailbreak
- How to Fix iOS 13 Cellular Update Failed after Upgrade