Searching for the solution to fix iPhone XR randomly Restarting itself? You have chosen the right spot. iPhone XR was not a popular device. The point of attraction and attention was iPhone X and iPhone XR Max. The rest of the along released iPhones were not appreciated by the public as expected. iPhone XR sales not massive but still many people had held this device in their hands.
Usually, iPhone complaints are very less as compare to Android devices. iOS quality is that it is not messy and rarely error occurs in iOS devices. But still, the machine is a machine and it can’t be evergreen. Recently some issues are reported in iPhone XR especially the randomly restart issue of iPhone XR.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck at Boot Logo on iOS 12/12.1.2. Visit this guide if you facing this issue.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck at Boot Logo:
We always tried to facilitate iPhone users through this platform. Here you can find many guides that can fix iPhone various errors, issues and bugs. Now today, we will guide you on how to fix iPhone XR Randomly Restarting Itself. Some people also search for a solution to “iPhone XR Restart Continuously”. So in order to answer such questions, we have posted the trio of guides. These can surely fix your iPhone XR issues.
# Method 1: Force Restarts your iPhone.
In the software world, restart or reboot is always the first remedy. No matter what the issue is, software experts always suggest rebooting the device as an initial treatment.
- With an abnormal speed, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Do the same with the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side/Power button until the Apple logo shows up.
- Let the phone restart completely.
# Method 2: Update your iOS
To check for, download and install new iOS update on your iPhone XR, proceed to these steps:
- Tap Settings from Home.
- Select General.
- Tap Software Update.
Check for the software update if it is not available than leaving it. Kindly don’t try to force update your iPhone through Laptop it can make the condition worse.
Check newly arrived feature in iOS 13: How To Use Night Mode On iPhone 11 And iPhone 11 Pro
# Method 3: Factory reset your iPhone through iTunes
A factory reset is the most potential solution in software issues. Infact it is the solution which is final and if it also gets failed to solve issue than you need to go to Apple Store. So try it and check either this solution can fix iPhone XR Randomly Restarting Itself or not. But, remember this treatment will erase all of your personal data and apps from the iPhone XR device. So you need to backup your data first, then try this solution.
- Connect your iPhone XR to your PC’s USB port using the provided USB cable or Lightning cable.
- Now open iTunes on your PC. Ensure you’re using the most recent iTunes adaptation.
- At the point when your iPhone XR is perceived in iTunes, click your iPhone XR con on the left half of the iTunes menu.
- Next, click the Restore button. You may back Up your imperative files from the iPhone to your PC drive.
- If prompted with iTunes to Restore the iPhone and wipe all information and settings, click the Restore button to affirm.
- Hang tight for iTunes to eradicate your settings and substance at that point download and reestablish the product for your iPhone.
- Select the choice to Set Up as a New iPhone then pursue the underlying setup wizard to finish the procedure.
- Keep your iPhone associated until the whole procedure is finished.