Did you just jailbreak your iPhone XS Max, XR or 11 using unc0ver or unc0ver iOS 12.4 jailbreak tool? And now Cydia or Sileo are not appearing in settings app? Fear not as this issue is being looked by a dominant part of users and fortunately. It tends to be fixed effectively.
Be that as it may, a few users who were so restlessly sitting tight for this jailbreak were disappointed. Especially, when they encountered the issue of Cydia/Sileo tweaks not appearing in the Settings app.
Tweaks are working splendidly fine with Electra advancement toolbox. The genuine issue lies with the users who are uncertain about the entire installation process and are mistakenly copying files to inaccurate areas. Regardless of whether you install the tweak appropriately, this is what you will get in the Settings app. In spite of the fact that the tweak may work, you can’t install enter its Preference area and apply any progressions or Settings.
How to Fix Cydia or Sileo Tweaks not showing after iOS 12.4 Jailbreak
Fortunately, we found a few workarounds that will give you a chance to fix this irritating issue easily. So with no further ado, let’s look at the arrangements:
- To re-spring your iPhone jailbroken on iOS 12.4 using unc0ver, pursue the steps underneath:
- Dispatch Anemone app.
- Tap on Re-Spring.
- If re-springing the iPhone doesn’t resolve the issue, you have to re-download the most recent form of Unc0ver iOS 12.4 jailbreak device and do the steps referenced beneath:
- Restart your iPhone.
- Re-Jailbreak it again using Unc0ver most recent apparatus.
- After execution of these arrangements, Cydia or Sileo tweaks will start appearing in iOS 12.4 settings app.
- Open Filza.
- Explore to this area –/bootstrap/Library/PreferenceLoader.
- Make another folder and name it Preferences.
- Copy all files inside the PreferenceLoader folder in the first tweak file to this new folder (from Step 3).
- Guarantee you copy different files to their separate areas too. You can pursue the total tweak installation instructional exercise here.
- Check your Settings now.
- Move the tweak information present in the chronicle to the root Library (/Library) folder. Not moving this information folder is one more motivation behind why your tweaks aren’t working appropriately.
- Tweak information alludes to some other folder present in the chronicle with the exception of MobileSubstrate, PreferenceBundles, and PreferenceLoader.
- I propose using this method just if all else fails. The conduct of tweaks is really not reliant on this jailbreak or the endeavor.
- Uninstall Electra jailbreak toolbox from your device. If you don’t have the foggiest idea of how to do that, you can pursue this instructional exercise. This will totally clear it off your device.
- Re-jailbreak your device.
- Open Anemone app.
- Respring your device.
- Download the tweaksupport.tar bundle from this link.
- Concentrate PreferenceLoader.dylib and Preferenceloader.plist files from this file to any area on your PC. These files are required for stacking the inclinations or Settings area of a tweak. Your tweaks will work like they ought to yet Settings will stay missing if these files are absent in the appropriate catalog.
- Build up an SFTP session with your device by means of WinSCP.
- Go to/bootstrap/Library/SBInject. And transfer the previously mentioned dylib and plist files if they aren’t as of now present.