Here are the means by which to install iOS 13.1 beta 2 profile file download for over-the-air (OTA) update. Without an enlisted UDID or access to a functioning Apple developer account.
They state that tolerance is temperance yet if you don’t have it, then it very well may be incredibly disappointing pausing. Particularly when Apple pushes out a fresh out of the box new beta of its cutting edge firmware and you need to get your hands on it.
A few people are brought into the world with the capacity to remain uninvolved and hold up until it’s their turn. Others, in any case, need to just go ahead. If this applies to you, and you need to get iOS 13.1 beta 2 at the present time, then this is the procedure that you have to experience:
How To Install iOS 13.1 Beta 2 OTA Update
1. Grab the Apple device on which you need the iOS 13.1 or iPadOS 13.1 beta 2 installed. Dispatch Safari, and open this link here.
2. You will now be approached to download a profile to your device. Make a point to tap the Download button to approve the download and proceed.
3. You may conceivably be asked “This site is attempting to download an arrangement profile. Would you like to permit this?” Select Allow.
4. You will then be taken to another screen. Select Install and trust that the profile will be installed. When it has, your device will be rebooted.
5. Once you touch base back on the lock screen, open it and dispatch the Settings app. Head on over to General > Software Update and you should discover the “iOS 13.1 Developer beta 2” or “iPadOS 13.1 Developer beta 2” update sitting tight for you to download and install. This will, obviously, rely upon which device you are using.
6. Select Download and Install and after that basically kick back and sit tight for the device and Apple’s servers to finish the installation.
When finished, you will be left with a device running iOS 13.1 beta 2 or iPadOS 13.1 beta 2 without needing approaching a functioning Apple developer account. If you are going to put this through hell then make a point to bolster any issues that you go over back to Apple so as to keep iOS 13.0 and iOS 13.1 on track for a normal open discharge