There are many alternatives way no to jailbreak iPhone, iPad or any iOS device. But there is no match of Cydia either you compare it, Sileo or Chimera. Users have jailbroken their iPhone using Chimera tool and missing Cydia now, we will guide them on how to install Cydia to replace Sileo.
Cydia Tweaks are the best when it comes to iOS modification and customization. People try different tools like Sileo but in the end, they all come back to Cydia. The second thing is Cydia has a large number of tweaks which don’t require a jailbroken device. For example, previously we have drafted alot of Cydia tweaks like Controllers for all, iPhone Swiper.
Recently Chimera for iOS 12 and iOS 12.1.12 jailbreak is released by Coolstar. It is a surprise for iPhone users, many people have appreciated this tool. In parallel, some people are really disappointed and they don’t find it satisfactory.
Saurik (founder of Cydia) has announced his retirement from jailbreaking. He said that Jailbreaking should have stopped at iOS 9. Meanwhile, Sileo has got the boost and attracted alot number of iPhone and other iOS devices users. Die-hard Cydia fans are not ready to give a farewell to Cydia. So what if Saurk, Jay Freeman is quitting Cydia there are alot more developers who can continue Cydia Legacy.
How to Install Cydia for Chimera iOS 12 / 12.1.12 Jailbreak
There are 2 methods to install Cydia for Chimera jailbreak. One is through Sileo and second is through iNoJB. Pick one which is easy for you and follow the respective method steps. Sileo method is applicable on A12 device.
Method 1: Using Sileo
1) Launch Sileo on A12 device which is jailbroken.
2) Add repo.pixelomer.com to Sileo and refresh it.
3) Search for Cydia Installer from the Repo.
4) Launch Cydia from home screen, tap on its icon after the installation gets completed.
Method 2: Using iNoJB
Note: Users may have issues with this version because it is an outdated version. More chances are that it will work fine and you will be able to install your Favorite Cydia tweak which can work on Chimera.
1) Open the stock browser app (Safari) in your iOS device.
2) Visit https://inojb.net/, This is Cydia version for non jailbroken devices.
3) Click on the install button present below tagline.
4) Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation.